FREE Thriving with Sensory Processing Disorder Toolkit
This value packed Toolkit has 5 tools to help you demystify SPD and help your child flourish!
- Tool #1 - Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD) in Plain English
- Tool #2 - How to Tell if My Child Has SPD (typical characteristics)
- Tool #3 - Why Does My Child with SPD Act this Way
- Tool #4 - How SPD Impacts My Child
- Tool #5 - How to Help My Child with SPD
- BONUS - Thriving with SPD Recipe Cards
Plus you'll get a FREE BONUS pdf with our 'Thriving with SPD Recipe cards'.
There are 7 Sensory Integration areas: Proprioceptive, Vestibular, Tactile, Auditory, Visual, Oral, Olfactory.
The Sensory Processing Recipe cards provide you, for each of the seven sensory areas:
- What role it plays in your child’s daily functions
- Characteristics and symptoms of underdevelopment in that area
- A list of activities your child can do to promote better sensory integration in that area
These recipe cards outline the specific characteristics of each sensory area under development and exactly what activities you need to do in each of those sensory areas. Print them out and stick them to your fridge or somewhere, so you have them handythroughout the day.
We hate SPAM and promise to never share your details. We respect your privacy and take protecting it very seriously. You will not receive spam from us!